• Obama’s vision: He doesn’t see us.
• Obama’s unity call falls on deaf ears.
• Did Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker (photo) just come out on the Muppets Christmas special?
• Trans activists pin hopes on Obama.
• Gifts for LGBT parents and our kids.
• Hilary Rosen unloads on Warren selection apologists on CNN.
• Football as a homosexual ceremony.
• Three black gay men killed in New Orleans; police hunt for suspects.
• Sean William Scott, jock-strapped and ready to serve.
• Grace Jones at 60: The ultimate hot chocolate.
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »
With a huge federal grant and another sizable sum in pocket, Atlanta’s LGBTQ film festival committed to its event with a survey on how it will manifest the COVID era. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s LGBTQ planners, organizers and stream queens are ready to keep you busy, whether you mask up and head out, or stay tucked in air-conditioned isolation. READ MORE »