• Mourning a lesbian among the DC Metro crash victims.
• Athletes and the golden age of beefcake.
• Dating: It’s better than taking a wallet out and showing people a picture of your hand.
• “One Life to Live” actor Scott Evans (photo) on doing gay for pay on a TV soap and being the second openly gay man on daytime.
• Finding the hot mens: The signifier vs. the signified in gay internet dating.
LGBTQ Atlanta’s own Michael Shutt has been chosen to lead the Southern Regional Office of the country’s most prominent LGBTQ legal group. READ MORE »
Some 200 people crowded into Atlanta City Hall on Wednesday for the annual Transgender Day of Remembrance to honor lives lost to anti-trans violence. READ MORE »
The NAMES Project Foundation is moving its headquarters and the beloved AIDS Memorial Quilt from its longtime Atlanta home in early 2020. READ MORE »
You’ve got a week before fully setting your mind toward the holidays. Dip into these LGBTQ-ATL events on the last weekend you can call your own. READ MORE »
Health providers, researchers and activists will come together this week for training sessions and workshops focused on ending HIV in metro Atlanta, which is a leader in new HIV infections in the U.S. READ MORE »