• Mourning a lesbian among the DC Metro crash victims.
• Athletes and the golden age of beefcake.
• Dating: It’s better than taking a wallet out and showing people a picture of your hand.
• “One Life to Live” actor Scott Evans (photo) on doing gay for pay on a TV soap and being the second openly gay man on daytime.
• Finding the hot mens: The signifier vs. the signified in gay internet dating.
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »
With a huge federal grant and another sizable sum in pocket, Atlanta’s LGBTQ film festival committed to its event with a survey on how it will manifest the COVID era. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s LGBTQ planners, organizers and stream queens are ready to keep you busy, whether you mask up and head out, or stay tucked in air-conditioned isolation. READ MORE »