Make your Saturday even gayer, including three Pearl Day parties, the Pet Shop Boys, ‘ABBA the Music,’ Wet & Wild Cotillion, Music=Love, and the Blowoff party.
• Pearl Day packs the whole day, again. Brunch @ W.11 a.m-3 p.m. Afternoon “Cox”-tails meet & greet with DJ Chris Cox @ Blake’s. 4 p.m. Wrap it up when Pearl Day hosts Chris Cox @ Jungle. 11 p.m.
• Have your photo taken for online NO H8 photo project @ Amsterdam. 1 p.m.
• Watch out! It’s the ‘80s, and you’re at the Pet Shop Boys concert (photo) and Pearl Day’s pre-concert party @ Chastain. 6 p.m.
• Get ‘Wet ‘N Wild!’ with Atlanta Cotillion deb Chelsea Fitzgerald de Rothchild. 5 p.m.
• Go all Mamma Mia on your bad self with “ABBA the Music” @ Cobb Energy Centre. 8:30 p.m.
• Ladies with soul move their bodies at “Music = Love” @ Kat’s Cafe. 10 p.m.
• Music powerhouses Richard Morel and Bob Mould host Blowoff @ The Loft. 10 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »
With a huge federal grant and another sizable sum in pocket, Atlanta’s LGBTQ film festival committed to its event with a survey on how it will manifest the COVID era. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s LGBTQ planners, organizers and stream queens are ready to keep you busy, whether you mask up and head out, or stay tucked in air-conditioned isolation. READ MORE »