• MSNBC’s lesbian Rachel Maddow (photo) in Vogue (along with Katie Couric and Campbell Brown).
• Obama’s new school chief Arne Duncan supported creating gay high school in Chicago.
• This gay week in television: Clay Aiken, Carson Kressley and more.
• Gay is not the new black.
• Another Defender of the Sanctity of Marriage, for your viewing pleasure.
• Bishop Harry Jackson continues gay-bash media tour on CBN.
• Gay-straight hockey event may be canceled.
• New York recognizes non-bio parents.
• Prop 8 campaign based on fears and lies.
• The Becket Fund and character assassination by innuendo.
The dollars flew and the drinks flowed as the Chug drag show returned to Georgia Beer Garden in Sweet Auburn. READ MORE »
Charis Books & More held its annual fundraiser on Friday featuring performances by several local queer artists. READ MORE »
Former Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens called on the legislature to join 46 other states across the nation and finally pass a hate crimes law. READ MORE »
"He said I sent mixed signals, and that he doesn’t have time for games — all because I didn’t drop everything and drop my panties." READ MORE »
Jen and Emily Chan are expanding their “mostly Southern, mainly Asian” food delivery club to a full-service restaurant in Cabbagetown. READ MORE »