• MSNBC’s lesbian Rachel Maddow (photo) in Vogue (along with Katie Couric and Campbell Brown).
• Obama’s new school chief Arne Duncan supported creating gay high school in Chicago.
• This gay week in television: Clay Aiken, Carson Kressley and more.
• Gay is not the new black.
• Another Defender of the Sanctity of Marriage, for your viewing pleasure.
• Bishop Harry Jackson continues gay-bash media tour on CBN.
• Gay-straight hockey event may be canceled.
• New York recognizes non-bio parents.
• Prop 8 campaign based on fears and lies.
• The Becket Fund and character assassination by innuendo.
Teresa Tomlinson – the former Columbus mayor running for U.S. Senate – headlined a record-setting Evening for Equality, delivering a blistering critique of 'the lunacy and bigotry' of the Trump administration. READ MORE »
Recently, our advice column suggested 'Manboy' stop policing friends and work on himself. We struck a nerve with a reader showing 10 times the affliction. READ MORE »
Out attorney Marvin Lim wants to put his experience lobbying against anti-LGBTQ “religious freedom” bills at the state legislature to use – by becoming a state lawmaker. READ MORE »
"I recently “Shazamed” a song that was extraordinarily sung and poignantly lyrical. I stopped to be moved and to identify my own story of loss, love and life. READ MORE »
The birth of the Atlanta Rainbow Trout teams came with a small teams championship. Flash forward 24 years, and the local LGBTQ swim club boasts over 100 members. READ MORE »