• MSNBC’s lesbian Rachel Maddow (photo) in Vogue (along with Katie Couric and Campbell Brown).
• Obama’s new school chief Arne Duncan supported creating gay high school in Chicago.
• This gay week in television: Clay Aiken, Carson Kressley and more.
• Gay is not the new black.
• Another Defender of the Sanctity of Marriage, for your viewing pleasure.
• Bishop Harry Jackson continues gay-bash media tour on CBN.
• Gay-straight hockey event may be canceled.
• New York recognizes non-bio parents.
• Prop 8 campaign based on fears and lies.
• The Becket Fund and character assassination by innuendo.
Less than a year after Aaron Pols, David Goldstein and Ken Penvose bought Gravity Fitness,, their first big test was a pandemic temporarily shutting them down. READ MORE »
You said “police mistreatment of black people is upsetting, but riots have to stop.” What if it was, “Riots are upsetting, but police mistreatment of black people has to stop.” READ MORE »
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »