Looking back at the week on Project Q Atlanta.
• Atlanta Pride offers three picks for ‘09 theme.
• Gay business groups celebrate holidays.
• Q100 jock at Bert Weiss strips down for bet.
• Obama-Warren flap includes Georgia twist.
• Social Tuesdays (photo) goes casual at Lindbergh.
• Bucks swap scrums for drag in annual benefit.
• Hotlanta Volleyball readies for busy January.
• Ryan Seacrest: Wrong time for love?
• ‘Gods of Football’: Aussie rugby at its best.
• Atlanta Dream enjoys strong December.
• Pampering the pup with a set of stairs.
• Atlanta ‘Housewives’ gets second season.
• Burger King has a new ‘Flame’ for you.
Between, beside and beyond the binary come those people who identify outside the traditional male and female roles and expectations. READ MORE »
In 1969, everything about us was illegal. Congregating. Being served alcohol. Cross-dressing (“masquerading”). A simple touch could lead to your arrest and your demise. READ MORE »
Hundreds of queer folks convened in Chamblee for four days of leather, leather and more leather at the 24th Annual SouthEast LeatherFest. READ MORE »
DeKalb County police homicide detectives are looking for three suspects in the June shooting death of Trey Peters, and they need the public’s help. READ MORE »
Gov. Brian Kemp (photo) has filled some 80 positions to state boards and criminal justice posts with a diverse slate of people, including at least three LGBTQ appointments. READ MORE »