Looking back at the week on Project Q Atlanta.
• Atlanta Pride offers three picks for ‘09 theme.
• Gay business groups celebrate holidays.
• Q100 jock at Bert Weiss strips down for bet.
• Obama-Warren flap includes Georgia twist.
• Social Tuesdays (photo) goes casual at Lindbergh.
• Bucks swap scrums for drag in annual benefit.
• Hotlanta Volleyball readies for busy January.
• Ryan Seacrest: Wrong time for love?
• ‘Gods of Football’: Aussie rugby at its best.
• Atlanta Dream enjoys strong December.
• Pampering the pup with a set of stairs.
• Atlanta ‘Housewives’ gets second season.
• Burger King has a new ‘Flame’ for you.
TJ Maxxx outlasted 10 other contestants to nab the Misc Edgewood crown, a cool $2,000 cash prize and a bundle of other prizes. READ MORE »
The Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia elected Barret Broussard as its new president at the LGBTQ legal group’s annual gala dinner. READ MORE »
Lost N Found Youth is celebrating its eighth anniversary by debuting a new 5,000-square-foot youth center, more than doubling its housing space and realigning its leadership. READ MORE »
Being a Sugar Baby is fine if both sides consent to the arrangement. If it's not what you agreed, it’s not only fair to bring it up, but well advised to do so. READ MORE »
Delta Air Lines will start using new versions of in-flight movies that include LGBTQ love scenes, following waves of criticism of the censorship. READ MORE »