Looking back at the week on Project Q Atlanta.
• Atlanta Pride offers three picks for ‘09 theme.
• Gay business groups celebrate holidays.
• Q100 jock at Bert Weiss strips down for bet.
• Obama-Warren flap includes Georgia twist.
• Social Tuesdays (photo) goes casual at Lindbergh.
• Bucks swap scrums for drag in annual benefit.
• Hotlanta Volleyball readies for busy January.
• Ryan Seacrest: Wrong time for love?
• ‘Gods of Football’: Aussie rugby at its best.
• Atlanta Dream enjoys strong December.
• Pampering the pup with a set of stairs.
• Atlanta ‘Housewives’ gets second season.
• Burger King has a new ‘Flame’ for you.
The My Sister’s Room team threw a blowout party at Midtown event space District on Saturday to celebrate Atlanta Pride. READ MORE »
The Washington Blade marks 50 years of LGBTQ reporting this year with special anniversary coverage, panel discussions, a digital archiving project and a gala celebration on Friday in Washington, D.C. READ MORE »
“RuPaul’s Drag Race” star Tatianna was arrested on Sunday at Ten Atlanta after allegedly refusing to leave the popular Midtown gay bar. READ MORE »
The Pickens County School Board, citing death threats, harassment and vandalism, reversed course and said it will stop allowing transgender students to use restrooms that match their gender identity. READ MORE »
Surprising no one except maybe fair-weather sponsors, there's still fun, queer culture, LGBTQ issues and lessons to learn as Atlanta watches Pride disappear in the rearview for another year. READ MORE »