Looking back at the week on Project Q Atlanta.
• Atlanta Pride offers three picks for ‘09 theme.
• Gay business groups celebrate holidays.
• Q100 jock at Bert Weiss strips down for bet.
• Obama-Warren flap includes Georgia twist.
• Social Tuesdays (photo) goes casual at Lindbergh.
• Bucks swap scrums for drag in annual benefit.
• Hotlanta Volleyball readies for busy January.
• Ryan Seacrest: Wrong time for love?
• ‘Gods of Football’: Aussie rugby at its best.
• Atlanta Dream enjoys strong December.
• Pampering the pup with a set of stairs.
• Atlanta ‘Housewives’ gets second season.
• Burger King has a new ‘Flame’ for you.
Chamblee City Councilmember Brian Mock contracted coronavirus earlier this month and said the disease has him “absolutely exhausted” as he recuperates at home. READ MORE »
Gov. Brian Kemp eased coronavirus restrictions further, allowing bars and nightclubs to open as of June 1 with limited capacity and only under 39 mandatory guidelines. READ MORE »
As Atlanta bobs, weaves and otherwise adjusts to changing rules in the COVID era, LGBTQ-ATL brings downtime distractions, now online for your semi-isolated, kinda quarantine pleasure. READ MORE »
The leaders of two influential business groups in metro Atlanta called on Georgia lawmakers to pass a hate crimes bill when they return to the State Capitol next month. READ MORE »
Voices of Note, stung by a season on hold and a drop in donations amid the coronavirus pandemic, received funds to keep the organization alive to sing another day. READ MORE »