Make Monday as gay as a Lady Gaga song: Show your ‘Poker Face,’ a best-seller does it for the ‘Money Honey,’ stars mug for the ‘Paparazzi’ and on the edge for ‘Boys Boys Boys.’ ... ‘Eh Eh Nothing Else We Can Say.’
• Monday Movies has been extended into December. Tonight: “Transamerica” @ Joe’s On Juniper. 7 p.m.
• Charis brings bestselling British historical novelist Philippa Gregory with “The White Queen” @ Agnes Scott College. 7:30 p.m.
• Practice your best poker face. Texas Hold’em @ Woofs (bottom photo). 7:30 p.m.
• Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle. 10 p.m.
• Join the masters of illusion for Stars of the Century @ Jungle. 10:30 p.m. and Drag on the Edge (top photo) @ Blake’s. 11 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Savannah adopted a sweeping ordinance that protects LGBTQ people from discrimination in private employment, housing and public accommodations while also mandating improved hate crimes reporting by law enforcement. READ MORE »
Throughout my 20s and much of my 30s, I deluded myself that Mr. Right was just around the corner. Nearly 40 now, I’m lonely and haven’t dated in a while. It's a party for one. READ MORE »
Hunker down with stream queens, or get out with dancing queens. Whatever your call, LGBTQ event planners in Atlanta are committed to your social calendar this Friday through Sunday. READ MORE »
A federal grand jury indicted Atlanta City Council member Antonio Brown – the only LGBTQ member of the council – on multiple fraud charges and alleged that he faked loan documents to buy luxury autos. READ MORE »
You probably know Dyllón Burnside as Ricky on FX's “Pose.” But did you know he got his start in a boy band and spends his coronavirus summer in metro Atlanta fighting for racial justice? READ MORE »