Make your Monday even more gay with bar nights for every inkling: Dragamaki shows you the sushi (photo). But don’t forget poker, karaoke, trivial, Wii, and bare bears. See our full list.
• Know when to fold ‘em. Texas Hold’em @ Woofs. 7:30 p.m.
• Queens show you the sushi at Dragamaki (photo) @ Nickiemoto’s. 8:30 p.m.
• Be bad and be good. Sinful Trivia & Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts. 9:30 p.m.
• Bear if your dare. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle. 10 p.m.
• You’re up. The Big Fat Wii Party @ Mary’s. 10 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
The dollars flew and the drinks flowed as the Chug drag show returned to Georgia Beer Garden in Sweet Auburn. READ MORE »
Charis Books & More held its annual fundraiser on Friday featuring performances by several local queer artists. READ MORE »
Former Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens called on the legislature to join 46 other states across the nation and finally pass a hate crimes law. READ MORE »
"He said I sent mixed signals, and that he doesn’t have time for games — all because I didn’t drop everything and drop my panties." READ MORE »
Jen and Emily Chan are expanding their “mostly Southern, mainly Asian” food delivery club to a full-service restaurant in Cabbagetown. READ MORE »