Make your Monday even more gay with bar nights for every inkling: Dragamaki shows you the sushi (photo). But don’t forget poker, karaoke, trivial, Wii, and bare bears. See our full list.
• Know when to fold ‘em. Texas Hold’em @ Woofs. 7:30 p.m.
• Queens show you the sushi at Dragamaki (photo) @ Nickiemoto’s. 8:30 p.m.
• Be bad and be good. Sinful Trivia & Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts. 9:30 p.m.
• Bear if your dare. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle. 10 p.m.
• You’re up. The Big Fat Wii Party @ Mary’s. 10 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Teresa Tomlinson – the former Columbus mayor running for U.S. Senate – headlined a record-setting Evening for Equality, delivering a blistering critique of 'the lunacy and bigotry' of the Trump administration. READ MORE »
Recently, our advice column suggested 'Manboy' stop policing friends and work on himself. We struck a nerve with a reader showing 10 times the affliction. READ MORE »
Out attorney Marvin Lim wants to put his experience lobbying against anti-LGBTQ “religious freedom” bills at the state legislature to use – by becoming a state lawmaker. READ MORE »
"I recently “Shazamed” a song that was extraordinarily sung and poignantly lyrical. I stopped to be moved and to identify my own story of loss, love and life. READ MORE »
The birth of the Atlanta Rainbow Trout teams came with a small teams championship. Flash forward 24 years, and the local LGBTQ swim club boasts over 100 members. READ MORE »