• Michael Urie (photo left) is a “member of the LGBT community” but would rather talk about his work.
• Fort Worth Police Chief: yeah, that fag at the Rainbow Lounge deserved the beat-down.
• Gay activists offer Obama ‘thunderous applause.’
• What does tennis smell like? Lacoste hopes it smells like Challenge.
• How to have sex on the beach and other ramblings on craving spontaneity.
The City of Atlanta is deploying outreach teams to ensure victims of an HIV housing program crisis have a place to live and launching an overhaul of the long-troubled program. READ MORE »
Six longstanding queer arts organizations finally had enough when an Atlanta City Council member excluded them from a list of local queer game changers. READ MORE »
10 things you can count on after 32 years of pool parties. Take a shot each time you encounter these sure bets at the July 20 Celebrate main event in Piedmont Park. READ MORE »
Taylor Alxndr and Molly Rimswell hosted a new drag show at Georgia Beer Garden on Saturday. READ MORE »
A Morehouse College student claimed that a male employee of the school touched him inappropriately and made sexual advances and when he complained to the school, it did nothing about it. READ MORE »