• British “Esquire” says Lewis Hamilton is “Bigger Than Beckham.”
• Light up the night for equality.
• No gay “Bromance” for Brody Jenner?
• Alliance Defense Fund releases ridiculous end-of-year video.
• Readers have choice words (pro and con) on Prop. 8.
• Obama’s gay band linked to lewdness.
• What can gay parents be thankful for?
• There’s nothing like a bachelor auction to raise money for sports groups during a recession.
• Sarah Palin talks about church fire and defends “ex-gay” program.
• The last humiliations of Larry Craig.
Georgia Democratic lawmakers called out Gov. Brian Kemp for having an all-white senior staff, saying his appointments “fall well short of collectively representing Georgia’s population.” READ MORE »
A far-right conspiracy theorist with anti-transgender views has joined the GOP primary for a U.S. House seat in metro Atlanta, one of a handful of anti-LGBTQ candidates in the primary. READ MORE »
Local lesbian Maria Helena Dolan faced down the entire Southern Baptist Convention in 1978. Now Atlanta filmmakers reimagine it for posterity. READ MORE »
The dollars flew and the drinks flowed as the Chug drag show returned to Georgia Beer Garden in Sweet Auburn. READ MORE »
Charis Books & More held its annual fundraiser on Friday featuring performances by several local queer artists. READ MORE »