• British “Esquire” says Lewis Hamilton is “Bigger Than Beckham.”
• Light up the night for equality.
• No gay “Bromance” for Brody Jenner?
• Alliance Defense Fund releases ridiculous end-of-year video.
• Readers have choice words (pro and con) on Prop. 8.
• Obama’s gay band linked to lewdness.
• What can gay parents be thankful for?
• There’s nothing like a bachelor auction to raise money for sports groups during a recession.
• Sarah Palin talks about church fire and defends “ex-gay” program.
• The last humiliations of Larry Craig.
Sarah Riggs Amico – one of the Democrats hoping to unseat U.S. Sen. David Perdue – kicked off Pride month with a call for racial equality and a public conversation with transgender advocates. READ MORE »
Two LGBTQ elected officials are playing an increasingly visible role in the Atlanta protests that have consumed the city since Friday. READ MORE »
In moving anti-racism treatises issued on Monday, two high-profile Atlanta groups highlighted the racial divide in the LGBTQ movement and listed specific ways they would put intersectionality into action. READ MORE »
Saint Mark United Methodist Church is doing its part to fight the pandemic by offering free walk-up coronavirus testing for the next two Tuesdays and possibly beyond. READ MORE »
Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan broke his silence on a hate crimes law in Georgia, voicing support but calling for significant changes to a measure that’s already passed the state House. READ MORE »