• Johnny Weir (photo) is a pop star on ice.
• Lawrence King’s memory shat upon by California judge.
• Wash, rinse repeat: Focus on the Family caught lying, this time about a poll.
• Barack’s door: They knock Knox, we knock noxious attacks.
• Exploring the gay history of the bath house.
• I don’t have wedding fever. I’ve got diamond ring fever.
• Obama lacks the Gipper’s political courage on gays.
• Polis, partner settle into D.C. as “resident tourists.”
• Battle of the Boxes: Taking a look under the hood of three box-like vehicles.
• Lesbian Scientistics: Maxim’s Hot 100 vs. AfterEllen.com’s Hot 100.
Teresa Tomlinson – the former Columbus mayor running for U.S. Senate – headlined a record-setting Evening for Equality, delivering a blistering critique of 'the lunacy and bigotry' of the Trump administration. READ MORE »
Recently, our advice column suggested 'Manboy' stop policing friends and work on himself. We struck a nerve with a reader showing 10 times the affliction. READ MORE »
Out attorney Marvin Lim wants to put his experience lobbying against anti-LGBTQ “religious freedom” bills at the state legislature to use – by becoming a state lawmaker. READ MORE »
"I recently “Shazamed” a song that was extraordinarily sung and poignantly lyrical. I stopped to be moved and to identify my own story of loss, love and life. READ MORE »
The birth of the Atlanta Rainbow Trout teams came with a small teams championship. Flash forward 24 years, and the local LGBTQ swim club boasts over 100 members. READ MORE »