• Johnny Weir (photo) is a pop star on ice.
• Lawrence King’s memory shat upon by California judge.
• Wash, rinse repeat: Focus on the Family caught lying, this time about a poll.
• Barack’s door: They knock Knox, we knock noxious attacks.
• Exploring the gay history of the bath house.
• I don’t have wedding fever. I’ve got diamond ring fever.
• Obama lacks the Gipper’s political courage on gays.
• Polis, partner settle into D.C. as “resident tourists.”
• Battle of the Boxes: Taking a look under the hood of three box-like vehicles.
• Lesbian Scientistics: Maxim’s Hot 100 vs. AfterEllen.com’s Hot 100.
A high energy crowd descended on Blake’s on Sunday to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with DJs and drag. READ MORE »
A bisexual business executive emerged from a crowded field of nine candidates to make a runoff election for a vacant Atlanta City Council seat. READ MORE »
With the days in the 2019 legislative session waning, faith leaders, business leaders and gay conservatives joined together to call on Georgia lawmakers to pass an LGBTQ-inclusive civil rights bill. READ MORE »
Come through, weekend! And not a moment too soon. We need you now more than ever, weekend, so lay your sweet LGBTQ-ATL events on us and don’t hesitate another second. READ MORE »
DJ Mister Richard has been churning out beats in clubs since before most millennials could walk. That's what makes his Cruise Control at the Eagle so special. It's a mix of dance hits and remixes from today and years gone by, infusing the monthly event with eargasms from across the decades. READ MORE »