• Johnny Weir (photo) is a pop star on ice.
• Lawrence King’s memory shat upon by California judge.
• Wash, rinse repeat: Focus on the Family caught lying, this time about a poll.
• Barack’s door: They knock Knox, we knock noxious attacks.
• Exploring the gay history of the bath house.
• I don’t have wedding fever. I’ve got diamond ring fever.
• Obama lacks the Gipper’s political courage on gays.
• Polis, partner settle into D.C. as “resident tourists.”
• Battle of the Boxes: Taking a look under the hood of three box-like vehicles.
• Lesbian Scientistics: Maxim’s Hot 100 vs. AfterEllen.com’s Hot 100.
Less than a year after Aaron Pols, David Goldstein and Ken Penvose bought Gravity Fitness,, their first big test was a pandemic temporarily shutting them down. READ MORE »
You said “police mistreatment of black people is upsetting, but riots have to stop.” What if it was, “Riots are upsetting, but police mistreatment of black people has to stop.” READ MORE »
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »