• Melissa Etheridge meets Rick Warren.
• Turn your back on Rick Warren’s invocation.
• Rick Warren attempts to scrub church’s web site free of anti-gay rhetoric.
• Sour Milk: Why the film could have been better.
• New Bush regs could limit health and reproductive services for lesbians and other LGBT people.
• To eat—or not to eat—a fruitcake.
• HBO’s ‘Hung’ a go.
• Esera Tuaolo (photo) jinxs Vikings again.
• French black gay activist behind United Nations declaration.
• Light Up the Night: Miami.
Less than a year after Aaron Pols, David Goldstein and Ken Penvose bought Gravity Fitness,, their first big test was a pandemic temporarily shutting them down. READ MORE »
You said “police mistreatment of black people is upsetting, but riots have to stop.” What if it was, “Riots are upsetting, but police mistreatment of black people has to stop.” READ MORE »
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »