• UGA may soon see a Log Cabin Republicans group.
• Obama tells gay activists: Trust me.
• Political discourse has become an aphrodisiac that has seduced our community away from equally important issues.
• Hot Haas at Wimbledon.
• Fort Worth police chief shows his homophobia.
• As long as it looks like I’m packing a big one.
• Daniel Radcliffe (photo): “I"d love to play a drag queen or transvestite.”
• Dropping your pants to prove your sex.
• The Indie Rock Fag’s top 11 crush-worthy queer boy rockstars.
• The same-sex shenanigans of nearly all animals.
We narrowed a long list to our 10 favorite LGBTQ Instagram follows, each worth a look for original, compelling scrolls beyond the thirsty selfies you may or may not also enjoy. READ MORE »
I have struggled with my weight for years, and so has my husband. I'm trying to mitigate that with diet and exercise, but he isn't. READ MORE »
A pandemic can’t keep you down. Staying home with streaming events, or safely distancing with protocols, LGBTQ Atlanta events are ready to spice up your Friday through Sunday. READ MORE »
LGBTQ people of color are more likely to have work hours reduced, lose jobs and ask for delays in paying bills due to the pandemic, according to a new study. READ MORE »
When a 13-year-old Kim Jackson saw her hometown elect its first black mayor, she wanted to run for office. At 35, she’s on her way to becoming Georgia’s first LGBTQ state senator. READ MORE »