• UGA may soon see a Log Cabin Republicans group.
• Obama tells gay activists: Trust me.
• Political discourse has become an aphrodisiac that has seduced our community away from equally important issues.
• Hot Haas at Wimbledon.
• Fort Worth police chief shows his homophobia.
• As long as it looks like I’m packing a big one.
• Daniel Radcliffe (photo): “I"d love to play a drag queen or transvestite.”
• Dropping your pants to prove your sex.
• The Indie Rock Fag’s top 11 crush-worthy queer boy rockstars.
• The same-sex shenanigans of nearly all animals.
The transgender-led Solutions Not Punishment Coalition is hitting a milestone by splitting off from its parent group to form its own organization. READ MORE »
Pete Buttigieg will attend at least four events and launch a black outreach initiative while in Atlanta for the upcoming Democratic presidential debate. READ MORE »
Fabnormal is coming. The latest combination of must-attend event by Rigel Gemini and must-see artwork by his husband Cameron Lee takes a bow on Friday. READ MORE »
Gov. Brian Kemp’s plan to revamp healthcare in Georgia is fiscally irresponsible and puts people with HIV at risk, according to LGBTQ members of a committee tasked with ending the epidemic. READ MORE »
Entertainment mogul Tyler Perry will devote part of his new 330-acre movie studio in Southwest Atlanta to housing LGBTQ homeless youth. READ MORE »