• UGA may soon see a Log Cabin Republicans group.
• Obama tells gay activists: Trust me.
• Political discourse has become an aphrodisiac that has seduced our community away from equally important issues.
• Hot Haas at Wimbledon.
• Fort Worth police chief shows his homophobia.
• As long as it looks like I’m packing a big one.
• Daniel Radcliffe (photo): “I"d love to play a drag queen or transvestite.”
• Dropping your pants to prove your sex.
• The Indie Rock Fag’s top 11 crush-worthy queer boy rockstars.
• The same-sex shenanigans of nearly all animals.
Scores of drag entertainers are scheduled to perform on Sunday during a benefit for Charlie Brown, who has been out of work for seven months due to health issues. READ MORE »
A small fire broke out at the Phillip Rush Center early Friday, causing the facility to temporarily shut down. READ MORE »
I did a bad thing. It was wrong and ugly, and the public fallout was messy. I was put on blast, and it spiraled before an audience hungry for blood. READ MORE »
Gov. Brian Kemp announced plans to overhaul Georgia’s adoption and foster care system, but sidestepped the issue of anti-LGBTQ efforts that killed reform legislation in past years. READ MORE »
Half of Atlanta Pride’s staff resigned in the past month as the non-profit manages sustained criticism from former board members, committee members and employees. READ MORE »