Tuesday’s events won’t make you gay, but they feel like they could:. Simone Bell launches her campaign, two bingo games, ‘Alternative Perspectives’ radio, Judy Shepard (photo) and bar nights to get you in the mood.
• Lesbian candidate Simone Bell launches her campaign for State House District 58 @ Vino Libro. 7 p.m.
• Two chances to yell it out: Bingo @ Woofs. 7 p.m., and My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs. 7 p.m.
• After a long day, you need to mix and mingle. Social Tuesdays, this week @ Steel. 7 p.m. Big Gay Supper Club @ Agave. 7 p.m.
• Listen in on LGBT issues on the weekly WFRG radio show ‘Alternative Perspectives.’ 7 p.m.
• Postermom Judy Shepard (photo) talks about her book, “The Meaning of Matthew” with Outwrite @ Agnes Scott College. 7:30 p.m.
• You’re a star, whether you Karaoke @ Blake’s. 10 p.m., or Maryoke at Mary’s. 10 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »
With a huge federal grant and another sizable sum in pocket, Atlanta’s LGBTQ film festival committed to its event with a survey on how it will manifest the COVID era. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s LGBTQ planners, organizers and stream queens are ready to keep you busy, whether you mask up and head out, or stay tucked in air-conditioned isolation. READ MORE »