• Social Tuesdays holds its weekly dose of cocktails and conversation @ Gilbert’s. 7 p.m.
• Knomie Moore (photo) headlines My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs. 7 p.m.
• Atlanta Rainbow Trout holds Water Polo 101 @ Georgia Tech. 8 p.m.
• Atlanta Opera hosts the free performance Opera with an Edge @ All Saints’ Episcopal Church. 7 p.m.
• Gigi Monroe and Barry Brandon are on tap for Musical Theatre Tuesday @ Amsterdam. 9:30 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
The U.S. House passed the Equality Act on Friday, despite Georgia Republican representatives recruiting a new ally to fight the bill — anti-transgender lesbians. READ MORE »
Songs like "Lola" and "Walk on the Wild Side" did great things for exposure and legitimately helped some trans women, but now they're an open invitation to make fun of trans women. READ MORE »
Vicki Powell’s ever-popular Sunday Service is back to praise to the power of music on the patio at Church. READ MORE »
When former Columbus Mayor Teresa Tomlinson officially launched her campaign for U.S. Senate on May 1, it was a long time coming for the LGBTQ ally. READ MORE »
What started as Atlanta’s answer to gay circuit days gone by in 2012 is a local standard, and the Peach Party groove has only grown since its inception. READ MORE »