• Social Tuesdays holds its weekly dose of cocktails and conversation @ Gilbert’s. 7 p.m.
• Knomie Moore (photo) headlines My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs. 7 p.m.
• Atlanta Rainbow Trout holds Water Polo 101 @ Georgia Tech. 8 p.m.
• Atlanta Opera hosts the free performance Opera with an Edge @ All Saints’ Episcopal Church. 7 p.m.
• Gigi Monroe and Barry Brandon are on tap for Musical Theatre Tuesday @ Amsterdam. 9:30 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
As Atlanta bobs, weaves and otherwise adjusts to changing rules in the COVID era, LGBTQ-ATL brings downtime distractions, now online for your semi-isolated, kinda quarantine pleasure. READ MORE »
The leaders of two influential business groups in metro Atlanta called on Georgia lawmakers to pass a hate crimes bill when they return to the State Capitol next month. READ MORE »
Voices of Note, stung by a season on hold and a drop in donations amid the coronavirus pandemic, received funds to keep the organization alive to sing another day. READ MORE »
Imagine getting a new job in a new city, moving during a pandemic, then arriving to a quarantine that restricts movements, meetings, and doing your job. READ MORE »
Johnny Martinez and Brandon Ley have a penchant for weed. In the middle of a pandemic and a cratering economy, they want to share that enthusiasm with all of Georgia. READ MORE »