• Rachel Maddow (photo): Picking Rick Warren is a “lose-lose” move for Obama.
• How new is Obama’s New Politics?
• Not another word on gay marriage until they execute an adulterer.
• HRC: Prom queen, not valedictorian.
• The voice that will erase the sad bigotry of Rick Warren.
• ESPN analysts debate best-looking QB.
• 10 tips for managing the holidays.
• Rick Warren laughs at suggestions he is anti-gay: “We served water and donuts to protesters.”
• The 12 Queer Days of Christmas.
• Being an atheist in the queer community.
Sarah Riggs Amico – one of the Democrats hoping to unseat U.S. Sen. David Perdue – kicked off Pride month with a call for racial equality and a public conversation with transgender advocates. READ MORE »
Two LGBTQ elected officials are playing an increasingly visible role in the Atlanta protests that have consumed the city since Friday. READ MORE »
In moving anti-racism treatises issued on Monday, two high-profile Atlanta groups highlighted the racial divide in the LGBTQ movement and listed specific ways they would put intersectionality into action. READ MORE »
Saint Mark United Methodist Church is doing its part to fight the pandemic by offering free walk-up coronavirus testing for the next two Tuesdays and possibly beyond. READ MORE »
Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan broke his silence on a hate crimes law in Georgia, voicing support but calling for significant changes to a measure that’s already passed the state House. READ MORE »