• Rachel Maddow (photo): Picking Rick Warren is a “lose-lose” move for Obama.
• How new is Obama’s New Politics?
• Not another word on gay marriage until they execute an adulterer.
• HRC: Prom queen, not valedictorian.
• The voice that will erase the sad bigotry of Rick Warren.
• ESPN analysts debate best-looking QB.
• 10 tips for managing the holidays.
• Rick Warren laughs at suggestions he is anti-gay: “We served water and donuts to protesters.”
• The 12 Queer Days of Christmas.
• Being an atheist in the queer community.
Chick-fil-A cut off funding to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes after years of protests and bad press about the groups’ anti-LGBTQ ways. READ MORE »
Brian Clowdus is stepping down as artistic director of Serenbe Playhouse, the metro Atlanta theater he founded and transformed into a nationally-recognized entity. READ MORE »
The transgender-led Solutions Not Punishment Coalition is hitting a milestone by splitting off from its parent group to form its own organization. READ MORE »
Pete Buttigieg will attend at least four events and launch a black outreach initiative while in Atlanta for the upcoming Democratic presidential debate. READ MORE »
Fabnormal is coming. The latest combination of must-attend event by Rigel Gemini and must-see artwork by his husband Cameron Lee takes a bow on Friday. READ MORE »