• Vanity Fair’s year in lesbianish photos. (photo)
• Elaine Donnelly unglued over possible gay pick for Secretary of the Navy.
• Gay blogger Mike Rogers makes mincemeat out of Warren defender’s argument on MSNBC’s “Hardball.”
• Rick Warren and LGBT families: opposing views.
• Rick Warren does damage control.
• AC Milan striker Marco Borriello wonders what David Beckham’s packing.
• Meet the gays of “The United States of Tara” and “Nurse Jackie.”
• “Jennifer’s Body” to hit boxes offices in September with lesbian make-out scenes apparently intact.
• Capt. Kirk’s nephew is gay in steamy new addition to “Star Trek” cannon.
• Panama: Gays blamed for collapse of emergency phone line.
Some 2,200 queer Atlanta Braves fans set a Pride Night attendance record for the annual event at SunTrust Park on Friday. READ MORE »
Some 25 LGBTQ individuals and organizations were recognized for their work at Atlanta City Hall to mark Stonewall Month. READ MORE »
Whether you read at the beach, at the pool, in the backyard, in bed or in the bathtub, LGBTQ books and titles of queer interest are here to make the most of your lazy, hazy lounging time. READ MORE »
Teresa Tomlinson – the former Columbus mayor running for U.S. Senate – headlined a record-setting Evening for Equality, delivering a blistering critique of 'the lunacy and bigotry' of the Trump administration. READ MORE »
Recently, our advice column suggested 'Manboy' stop policing friends and work on himself. We struck a nerve with a reader showing 10 times the affliction. READ MORE »