• Vanity Fair’s year in lesbianish photos. (photo)
• Elaine Donnelly unglued over possible gay pick for Secretary of the Navy.
• Gay blogger Mike Rogers makes mincemeat out of Warren defender’s argument on MSNBC’s “Hardball.”
• Rick Warren and LGBT families: opposing views.
• Rick Warren does damage control.
• AC Milan striker Marco Borriello wonders what David Beckham’s packing.
• Meet the gays of “The United States of Tara” and “Nurse Jackie.”
• “Jennifer’s Body” to hit boxes offices in September with lesbian make-out scenes apparently intact.
• Capt. Kirk’s nephew is gay in steamy new addition to “Star Trek” cannon.
• Panama: Gays blamed for collapse of emergency phone line.
Jen and Emily Chan opened their 'mostly Southern, mainly Asian' restaurant JenChan’s this month in Cabbagetown, and word has definitely spread. READ MORE »
When thousands of people descend on Piedmont Park for the AIDS Walk Atlanta & Music Festival on Sept. 29, they’ll be championed by two local activists chosen as the event’s official ambassadors. READ MORE »
Award-winning director Freddie Ashley launches Actor’s Express season with "Skintight," a sexy queer-inclusive show that asks, "Why and why not?" about cultural norms. READ MORE »
Awards, suckas and cult classics are among your LGBTQ events this weekend, but if that won’t do, you know there’s more babes, boys, booze and beats just waiting for the taking. READ MORE »
DJ Neon the Glowgobear invited everyone to get lit on the dance floor on Saturday at Atlanta Eagle. READ MORE »