Surprised? “American Idol’s” Adam Lambart’s gay photos.
• Dating on a budget: The cheapest date ever—you.
• Hip-hop’s homophobic haters, including Trick Trick (photo).
• Finally a good bank: Bank ad teaches transgender inclusion.
• House minority whip Cantor says GOP should be more inclusive on gay issues.
• Big, muscular highlights from the NFL Combine.
• I love foreskins and body hair.
• Head of Log Cabin Republicans speaks out on speculation that Democrat is leading the group behind closed doors.
• Why it should be perfectly legal to call someone a fag.
• Spanish soccer’s first gay group.
A bill creating a needle exchange program to help reduce HIV rates in Georgia passed unanimously in a state Senate committee meeting on Monday. READ MORE »
More than 80 percent of the 39,000 new HIV infections in the U.S. each year are transmitted by people unaware they have HIV or those not being treated for it, federal health officials said Monday. READ MORE »
Your mental toolbox can always use a few new tools. This week, one queer thinks they'll never love again, while another is sure he'll never live down the mistakes of his former self. READ MORE »
A new dance party celebrating womxn and nonbinary DJs made its debut on Friday at Star Bar in Little Five Points. READ MORE »
Was being literal too easy? Characters coded as queer have a history on screen as old as cinema itself. Sometimes, the strategy's often nefarious, often hilarious use created a legend. READ MORE »