• Hotlanta Softball closes out season (photo) while looking ahead to Fall Ball.
• Hotlanta Volleyball’s athletic eye candy.
• Atlanta Bucks bring back Rugby 101, but it’s not underwater.
• Piedmont Park loosens its ban a little.
• Elton John bringing gay to Kennesaw. Andy Roddick, too.
• U.S. men’s gymnastics team strikes a pose.
• Michael Phelps dissected.
• Olympic Village needs a little love.
• Women’s soccer coming (back) to Atlanta.
• The G-Braves’ whistlepig the woodchuck.
• Porn-posing college jocks exposed, then dumped.
• Who let the Dogs in?
• ESPN delivers morning cup of sports.
• Mike Piazza comes out—of South Beach.
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ new LGBTQ advisory board is narrowing its focus to five issues and promising to open its meetings to the public. READ MORE »
Learning to say F#%*! what other people think, because worrying about someone's needs without regard to your own will never, ever get you where you want to go. READ MORE »
Q contributing photographer James L. Hicks captures queens and kings whose avant-garde artistry that defies and expands traditional notions of beauty, gender and drag itself. READ MORE »
An unidentified man is still at large after threatening to shoot a gay Atlanta man during a robbery in Midtown. The perpetrator claimed he needed money for HIV medication. READ MORE »
Friends are mourning the deaths of Montell Newton and Kiwan Benson, two LGBTQ Atlanta artists and musicians who drowned off Tybee Island on Monday. READ MORE »