• Hotlanta Softball closes out season (photo) while looking ahead to Fall Ball.
• Hotlanta Volleyball’s athletic eye candy.
• Atlanta Bucks bring back Rugby 101, but it’s not underwater.
• Piedmont Park loosens its ban a little.
• Elton John bringing gay to Kennesaw. Andy Roddick, too.
• U.S. men’s gymnastics team strikes a pose.
• Michael Phelps dissected.
• Olympic Village needs a little love.
• Women’s soccer coming (back) to Atlanta.
• The G-Braves’ whistlepig the woodchuck.
• Porn-posing college jocks exposed, then dumped.
• Who let the Dogs in?
• ESPN delivers morning cup of sports.
• Mike Piazza comes out—of South Beach.
You've got issues. No, not that kind. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes this crop of queer equality struggles that still need resolving as voters go to the polls in 2018. READ MORE »
A cabaret is coming to Midtown, and Ten undergoes a transformation for the occasion. For one night, the bar turns into aa cabaret club setting for Matt Brooker’s official solo debut. READ MORE »
The thrill of office-party hookups, interoffice flirting and longterm secret affairs between coworkers is gone when the jig is up, or the participants realize they don't see eye to eye on what's happening. READ MORE »
Atlanta United is recognizing its diverse fanbase with Unity Night during its June 24 match against Portland, with the team's LGBTQ fan group preparing for a big celebration. READ MORE »
In a world where queer-identified people are under attack in every arena — be it in the courts, in state Capitols, in Congress, in the workplace and more — LGBTQ representation matters now more than ever. READ MORE »