Don’t let gray skies cloud your senses or your mood. You can’t control the weather, but you can control what to do with local LGBT events on the calendar to brighten your day.
• Meet and greet. Find out more about a new project at the “Real Rolemodels” After-work Cocktail Party @ Varasano’s, 5 p.m.
• Behind every great man… Celebrating Women in Black Gay Men’s Lives (top photo) panel and reception @ Evolution Project, 6 p.m.
• Mission: Equality. Learn more about what the Human Rights Campaign does and strives for as they ply you with appetizers and drinks during HRC 101 @ Amsterdam, 6:45 p.m.
• Got game? Texas Hold’em Poker @ Mixx, 7 p.m., Team Trivia @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Birdcage Bingo with Ruby Redd (bottom photo) @ Mellow Mushroom, 8 p.m., and Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• After dark. Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m., Dress Code @ Heretic, 10 p.m., Rated R Burlesque with Lady Shabazz @ Blake’s, 11 p.m., and more karaoke, cocktails and queens on Wednesday’s whole bar calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sports events, on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
With the lights up and out at Jungle and the future of gay dance clubs in question, meet the people in charge of some of the most popular gay bars and clubs, and let them welcome you in their own words. READ MORE »
Revolution and resistance are part and parcel of queer identity. While others learn to express non-traditional lives as opposition to the Trump regime, LGBTQ communities are already rolling with ours. READ MORE »
Another weekend, another packed-full Queer Agenda calendar the popping parties and people that make you pleased to participate. Step up as local LGBTQ venues roll out your red carpet. READ MORE »
So your bestie has a new love, only that new love is hitting on you bigtime. Which one do you talk to first, and how? You have issues. Advice from our Life Judge can help. READ MORE »
With the floor swept and the lights up on a new post-Jungle era, what’s next? A chat with Richard Cherskov about the demise of the club, and the future of Atlanta's LGBTQ nightlife. READ MORE »