• The Peachtree Hills neighborhood meets & greets gay candidate for Atlanta City Council At-Large-1 Adam Brackman (photo). 6 p.m.
• Business and pleasure mix at WOW Wednesday with AGLCC @ the W Midtown. 6 p.m.
• Remember when? PALS Freshman Bingo takes you back @ Jungle. 6:30-10 p.m.
• Cozy in with the Fantasy Girls @ Jungle. 10 p.m.
• Channel your inner diva with Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts. 10:30 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Supporters of Lost N Found Youth enjoyed casino games and a night of fun to raised funds for the non-profit that cares for LGBT Atlanta's queer homeless youth. READ MORE »
Fed up with a system of gender-biased oppression that keeps every one of us down, here’s how female, male, non-binary, cis and trans folks can all be feminists and do better in our daily lives. READ MORE »
The jocks of the Atlanta Rainbow Trout and their not-so-gay allies splashed around the pool at Georgia Tech for the annual St. Nicholas SCM Invitational. READ MORE »
Queer organizers from multiple Atlanta's Queer Trans People of Color communities join forces for fundraising that 'won't confine our experience' to benefit underserved LGBTQ non-profits. READ MORE »
Either this foster dog mom was as homophobic as a straight person can get, or I was being paranoid that the adoption people were gas lighting me. Or both. Either way, I was getting that dog. READ MORE »