• The Peachtree Hills neighborhood meets & greets gay candidate for Atlanta City Council At-Large-1 Adam Brackman (photo). 6 p.m.
• Business and pleasure mix at WOW Wednesday with AGLCC @ the W Midtown. 6 p.m.
• Remember when? PALS Freshman Bingo takes you back @ Jungle. 6:30-10 p.m.
• Cozy in with the Fantasy Girls @ Jungle. 10 p.m.
• Channel your inner diva with Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts. 10:30 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
With biscuits and plenty of bubbly, the Victory Fund toasted LGBT candidates, elected officials and supporters during its annual fundraising brunch in Atlanta on Sunday. READ MORE »
LGBTQ Atlanta throws open its arms to a weekend of events tp wash away that dreary workweek. Embrace the get up, get out, and do something of it all in our Queer Agenda calendar. READ MORE »
An LGBTQ affair of the art from Los Angeles transplants Cameron Lee and Rigel Gemini kickstarts Atlanta’s season of art, music and festivals with a don't-miss event this week. READ MORE »
The furtastic party Furball returned to the Heretic on Saturday, bringing with it a duo of DJs that kept the guys dancing late into the night. READ MORE »
Longer days inspire an LGBTQ art showcase, places for daydrinking, and cocktails with a queer twist, while libidos kick into overdrive for the season in this week’s issue. READ MORE »