Ladies and Gentlemen, we give you the Gay Agenda. Tuesday’s uncut, unapologetic LGBT to-do list for Atlanta, including business lunch, sports, chats, musicals, games, karaoke and more.
• Midtown professionals. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Cowtippers, 11:55 a.m.
• Net gains. Hotlanta Volleyball intermediate games, 7:30 p.m. Water Polo with Atlanta Rainbow Trout (top photo), 7:30 p.m.
• Hearts and minds. After last night’s homophobia rally, the hosts from “Alternative Perspectives” radio bring it home with their weekly show on WRFG, 7 p.m. Change Your World with Be Present, Inc. @ Charis, 7 p.m.
• Game night in the ATL. Bingo @ Woofs, 7 p.m., My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m., Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Family Poker Night @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 7:30 p.m., The Ultimate Music Challenge Trivia @ Cowtippers, 8 p.m., Wii Bowling Tournament @ the Heretic, 9:30 p.m., and even more game nights on the full bar calendar.
• Bestselling author of “The World of Normal Boys,” K.M. Soehnlein (photo) revisits his main character in the ‘80s coming-of-age tale “Robin and Ruby” @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m.
• Musical influence. “Avenue Q” opens @ Cobb Energy Center, 8 p.m. (Read our preview with discount ticket info), “Glee” and Showtunes @ Amsterdam, 9 p.m.
• It’s all you. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Karaoke, Eagle Style @ the Eagle, 10 p.m. “Wild Card” Talent Night @ Blake’s 10 p.m. Karaoke w/ Richard @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
• The complete Tuesday bar calendar is at your fingertips, including Princess Charles and the Sophisticated Ladies of Atlanta Cabaret Show @ Shout!, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Gay former teacher Charlie Stadtlander is taking a second shot at the Atlanta School Board, this time hoping to unseat an incumbent for an at-large seat. READ MORE »
From celebrating icons to volunteering time to pounding out equality, LGBT ATL events are here to move you from everything that’s so last week to everything that’s so right now. READ MORE »
A gay Kennesaw man, disturbed by the deadly rally white supremacists held in Charlottesville, launched an effort calling for the removal of a Confederate flag from a city park in the Atlanta suburb. READ MORE »
The fetish fest known as Southeast Black & Blue Weekend took over the Atlanta Eagle for three days of kinky fun. READ MORE »
The jocks of the Hotlanta Softball League celebrated the close of another season and cheered on the dozen teams heading to the Gay Softball World Series during the league's End of Season Party on Saturday. READ MORE »