Ladies and Gentlemen, we give you the Gay Agenda. Tuesday’s uncut, unapologetic LGBT to-do list for Atlanta, including business lunch, sports, chats, musicals, games, karaoke and more.
• Midtown professionals. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Cowtippers, 11:55 a.m.
• Net gains. Hotlanta Volleyball intermediate games, 7:30 p.m. Water Polo with Atlanta Rainbow Trout (top photo), 7:30 p.m.
• Hearts and minds. After last night’s homophobia rally, the hosts from “Alternative Perspectives” radio bring it home with their weekly show on WRFG, 7 p.m. Change Your World with Be Present, Inc. @ Charis, 7 p.m.
• Game night in the ATL. Bingo @ Woofs, 7 p.m., My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m., Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Family Poker Night @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 7:30 p.m., The Ultimate Music Challenge Trivia @ Cowtippers, 8 p.m., Wii Bowling Tournament @ the Heretic, 9:30 p.m., and even more game nights on the full bar calendar.
• Bestselling author of “The World of Normal Boys,” K.M. Soehnlein (photo) revisits his main character in the ‘80s coming-of-age tale “Robin and Ruby” @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m.
• Musical influence. “Avenue Q” opens @ Cobb Energy Center, 8 p.m. (Read our preview with discount ticket info), “Glee” and Showtunes @ Amsterdam, 9 p.m.
• It’s all you. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Karaoke, Eagle Style @ the Eagle, 10 p.m. “Wild Card” Talent Night @ Blake’s 10 p.m. Karaoke w/ Richard @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
• The complete Tuesday bar calendar is at your fingertips, including Princess Charles and the Sophisticated Ladies of Atlanta Cabaret Show @ Shout!, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
With the lights up and out at Jungle and the future of gay dance clubs in question, meet the people in charge of some of the most popular gay bars and clubs, and let them welcome you in their own words. READ MORE »
Revolution and resistance are part and parcel of queer identity. While others learn to express non-traditional lives as opposition to the Trump regime, LGBTQ communities are already rolling with ours. READ MORE »
Another weekend, another packed-full Queer Agenda calendar the popping parties and people that make you pleased to participate. Step up as local LGBTQ venues roll out your red carpet. READ MORE »
So your bestie has a new love, only that new love is hitting on you bigtime. Which one do you talk to first, and how? You have issues. Advice from our Life Judge can help. READ MORE »
With the floor swept and the lights up on a new post-Jungle era, what’s next? A chat with Richard Cherskov about the demise of the club, and the future of Atlanta's LGBTQ nightlife. READ MORE »