We’re here. We’re queer. We’re detailing daily LGBT events in Atlanta. Get used to it, whether you’re interested in business lunch, “Glee” watch parties, chat groups, bar nights or more.
• Gather ‘round. Business Builder Luncheon with AGLCC & AEN @ Hudson Grille/Brookhaven, 11:55 a.m., and Two for One Tuesday entrée specials @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
• Holiday episode. Watch “Glee”—featuring a big gay winter duet (top photo)—followed by VJ Steve Vaughn @ Amsterdam, 8 p.m., or catch “Glee” then Showtune Videos @ Oscars, 8 p.m.
• Let’s give ‘em something to talk about. “Alternative Perspectives” weekly local LGBT talk radio on WRFG, 7 p.m., Grief Support Group @ St. Mark UMC, 6:30 p.m., plus Boy Talk and Womyn’s Lounge @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• How do you feel and who do you want to see? Nervous But Excited along with Betty Soo (bottom photo) @ Eddie’s Attic, 8 p.m.
• Gay games. Board Games @ Woofs, 7 p.m., and Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m.
• Show ‘em. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Balls To The Wall Karaoke @ the Eagle, 9:30 p.m., Wild Card Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m., The Sophisticated Ladies of Atlanta Cabaret Show @ Shout, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Betty Soo photo by Todd V. Wolfson
With the lights up and out at Jungle and the future of gay dance clubs in question, meet the people in charge of some of the most popular gay bars and clubs, and let them welcome you in their own words. READ MORE »
Revolution and resistance are part and parcel of queer identity. While others learn to express non-traditional lives as opposition to the Trump regime, LGBTQ communities are already rolling with ours. READ MORE »
Another weekend, another packed-full Queer Agenda calendar the popping parties and people that make you pleased to participate. Step up as local LGBTQ venues roll out your red carpet. READ MORE »
So your bestie has a new love, only that new love is hitting on you bigtime. Which one do you talk to first, and how? You have issues. Advice from our Life Judge can help. READ MORE »
With the floor swept and the lights up on a new post-Jungle era, what’s next? A chat with Richard Cherskov about the demise of the club, and the future of Atlanta's LGBTQ nightlife. READ MORE »