We’re here. We’re queer. We’re detailing daily LGBT events in Atlanta. Get used to it, whether you’re interested in business lunch, “Glee” watch parties, chat groups, bar nights or more.
• Gather ‘round. Business Builder Luncheon with AGLCC & AEN @ Hudson Grille/Brookhaven, 11:55 a.m., and Two for One Tuesday entrée specials @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
• Holiday episode. Watch “Glee”—featuring a big gay winter duet (top photo)—followed by VJ Steve Vaughn @ Amsterdam, 8 p.m., or catch “Glee” then Showtune Videos @ Oscars, 8 p.m.
• Let’s give ‘em something to talk about. “Alternative Perspectives” weekly local LGBT talk radio on WRFG, 7 p.m., Grief Support Group @ St. Mark UMC, 6:30 p.m., plus Boy Talk and Womyn’s Lounge @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• How do you feel and who do you want to see? Nervous But Excited along with Betty Soo (bottom photo) @ Eddie’s Attic, 8 p.m.
• Gay games. Board Games @ Woofs, 7 p.m., and Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m.
• Show ‘em. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Balls To The Wall Karaoke @ the Eagle, 9:30 p.m., Wild Card Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m., The Sophisticated Ladies of Atlanta Cabaret Show @ Shout, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Betty Soo photo by Todd V. Wolfson
Fun, frustrating and fearful. I never thought I'd be looking at this age, but since I am, I commit to look beyond the surface and not value wrapping over content. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s favorite glow-in-the-dark body paint party WackedOutBlackOut returned to My Sister’s Room on Saturday courtesy of host Wussy Mag. READ MORE »
DJ Diablo Rojo's popular quarterly party series ManShaft was back at Heretic on Saturday, and the boys reported to duty in military gear as ordered to mark the occasion. READ MORE »
After six long months away, popular long-running drag show Stars of the Century makes its Memorial Day return at its new home, Heretic. The show ended after Jungle closed last November. READ MORE »
The hookup was all good. Now you're all in, but are they? What happens when three Q readers who want more find out that their objects of affection might just be hittin' it and quittin' it? READ MORE »