Sure, it’s winter, but 40 degrees is going to feel like summer after the last five days. The LGBT to-do list warms up, to: networking, sports, games, entertainment and a new weekly party are all on tap.
• Head-to-head. AEN Networking Luncheon @ Social, 11:55 a.m. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Vinocity, 11:55 a.m.
• Put your body into it. Yoga By Yolo @ Men Stopping Violence, 7 p.m. Hotlanta Volleyball Intermediate & Advanced games @ Agnes Scott College, 7:30 p.m. Swimming & Water Polo with Atlanta Rainbow Trout (top photo), 7:30 p.m.
• Gender differences. Boy Talk and Womyn’s Lounge @ YouthPride, both 6:30 p.m.
• Hear from the guys at Project Q Atlanta and all else that’s up in LGBT-ATL. “Alternative Perspectives” weekly radio show on WRFG, 7 p.m.
• A new weekly night of forbidden decadence. Voyant and Spiked Entertainment present Opulence @ Opera (bottom photo), 10 p.m.
• What’s your game? Free Pool @ The New Order, all day. Truth or Dare Tuesdays @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m. Bingo @ Woofs, 7 p.m. My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m. Texas Hold ‘Em Poker @ Friends on Ponce, 7 p.m.
Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m. Two for One Tuesdays @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
• Lovely and talented. Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 10 p.m. Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m. Drag All Stars @ Burkharts, 11 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Gay Atlanta helped Madonna blow out her birthday candles on Friday, celebrating her 59th with the annual Madonna-Rama at Mary's. READ MORE »
Gay former teacher Charlie Stadtlander is taking a second shot at the Atlanta School Board, this time hoping to unseat an incumbent for an at-large seat. READ MORE »
From celebrating icons to volunteering time to pounding out equality, LGBT ATL events are here to move you from everything that’s so last week to everything that’s so right now. READ MORE »
A gay Kennesaw man, disturbed by the deadly rally white supremacists held in Charlottesville, launched an effort calling for the removal of a Confederate flag from a city park in the Atlanta suburb. READ MORE »
The fetish fest known as Southeast Black & Blue Weekend took over the Atlanta Eagle for three days of kinky fun. READ MORE »