Sure, it’s winter, but 40 degrees is going to feel like summer after the last five days. The LGBT to-do list warms up, to: networking, sports, games, entertainment and a new weekly party are all on tap.
• Head-to-head. AEN Networking Luncheon @ Social, 11:55 a.m. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Vinocity, 11:55 a.m.
• Put your body into it. Yoga By Yolo @ Men Stopping Violence, 7 p.m. Hotlanta Volleyball Intermediate & Advanced games @ Agnes Scott College, 7:30 p.m. Swimming & Water Polo with Atlanta Rainbow Trout (top photo), 7:30 p.m.
• Gender differences. Boy Talk and Womyn’s Lounge @ YouthPride, both 6:30 p.m.
• Hear from the guys at Project Q Atlanta and all else that’s up in LGBT-ATL. “Alternative Perspectives” weekly radio show on WRFG, 7 p.m.
• A new weekly night of forbidden decadence. Voyant and Spiked Entertainment present Opulence @ Opera (bottom photo), 10 p.m.
• What’s your game? Free Pool @ The New Order, all day. Truth or Dare Tuesdays @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m. Bingo @ Woofs, 7 p.m. My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m. Texas Hold ‘Em Poker @ Friends on Ponce, 7 p.m.
Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m. Two for One Tuesdays @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
• Lovely and talented. Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 10 p.m. Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m. Drag All Stars @ Burkharts, 11 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
If you’re LGBTQ in Atlanta, and you are honey, you already know every Friday is the place to go for a welcoming time of dudes, drinks and DJ beats. On Pride weekend, it’s time to turn it up. READ MORE »
A group of about two-dozen anti-LGBT protesters carried vulgar signs and taunted the Atlanta Pride parade on Sunday, using a bullhorn to urge “wicked, dirty homosexuals” to repent. READ MORE »
There’s just something about Atlanta Pride Weekend that draws out the bodies and presses them together more than any other event. Take Saturday at Jungle, where people and Pride packed the place. READ MORE »
It's just not Atlanta Pride if you don't jumpstart the weekend of rainbow celebrations with the kickoff party at the Georgia Aquarium. So thousands did just that on Friday. READ MORE »
The fierce attitude and determination of Brooklyn queen Aja was on full tilt Friday as a two-night stint with the former “RuPaul’s Drag Race” queen helped kick off Pride in Atlanta at Burkhart’s. READ MORE »