• The Peach International Tennis Championships gets closer to crowning its champions @ DeKalb Tennis Center. 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Black Gay Pride continues all day @ Grand Hyatt Buckhead.
• E. Lynn Harris Tribute @ Outwrite. 7:30 p.m.
• DJ Sin Morera (photo) spins @ Tongue & Groove. 6 p.m.
• Iridescence Fashion Show @ Grand Hyatt Atlanta. 8 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Thousands of people took part in the 28th Annual AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run on Sunday to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for AID Atlanta and 10 other local non-profits battling HIV. READ MORE »
When an anti-LGBTQ adoption bill passed in the state Senate this year, it became personal for Adam Bridges, a gay business owner running for a state House seat in Rincon. READ MORE »
Over a year after being established, a committee tasked with addressing HIV in Fulton County finally held its inaugural meeting. But the panel includes just one person openly living with HIV. READ MORE »
In addition to hosts AID Atlanta, these LGBTQ and queer-inclusive orgs are scheduled to walk proud for your worthy donations at AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run on Sunday, Oct. 21. READ MORE »
First-time candidate Jen Slipakoff is running for a state House seat in Cobb for several reasons, but the initial motivation was to protect the rights of her transgender daughter and LGBTQ people across Georgia. READ MORE »