• The season rolls on for the Hotlanta Softball League at Southside Park from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., with Woofs hosting their after-play gathering beginning at 2 p.m.
• Lounge by the pool with the boys of Sol Sundays at the W Atlanta-Midtown from 1 p.m. to sunset.
• “The Wild Party” continues its run at On Stage Atlanta. 3 p.m.
• Join the Atlanta’s Queer Underground Artists’ Society for an art show at Bellissima. 6:30 p.m. (Read more about the group.)
• It’s the Big Time Show at Blake’s and the Armorettes, including Knomie Moore (photo), perform at Burkhart’s. 9 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Wussy was back with another hot event on Tuesday as they presented two screenings of “Romeo + Juliet” starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes. READ MORE »
A bill that would make it easier for HIV-positive Medicaid recipients to receive the most effective medications may soon see a vote by the full Georgia House. READ MORE »
Transgender and nonbinary folks share their thoughts on the best things about coming out, overcoming the fear of the unknown, and setting themselves free to be. READ MORE »
LGBTQs and allies filled up drag dining venue Lips on Tuesday to help pets in need — and play a little bingo while they’re at it. READ MORE »
A gay Atlanta nightlife fixture that closed last November after over 25 years in business has reopened in the former home of another gay bar. READ MORE »