Hello, weekend! It’s so good to see you. How you doin’? Nice to see you haven’t changed a bit, offering such a wide variety of LGBT gatherings, shows, parties and bar nights.
• Afternoon or evening? Broadway Series’ “The Wizard of Oz” @ Cobb Centre, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., “Bring It On: The Musical” @ Alliance Theatre, 2:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• You’ve heard gays recruit. Well, these guys do. Hotlanta Softball League Recruitment Party is the latest a long line of pre-season bashes for new members, this time @ New Order, 4 p.m.
• It’s getting hot in here. “Body & Soul” opening (top photo) @ pb&j gallery, 7 p.m. Ogle our preview of the photos in exhibit.
• Special guests. DJ Lydia Prim command performance @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., DJ Paulo (bottom photo) with Carioca @ Jungle, 10 p.m., Maria Gabriella Band @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m.
• You love the nightlife. Before you head out, click through every last scheduled event on Saturday’s entire LGBT bar and party calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
The furtastic party Furball returned to the Heretic on Saturday, bringing with it a duo of DJs that kept the guys dancing late into the night. READ MORE »
Longer days inspire an LGBTQ art showcase, places for daydrinking, and cocktails with a queer twist, while libidos kick into overdrive for the season in this week’s issue. READ MORE »
Football jocks and their athletic supporters filled Zocalo on Saturday for the National Flag Football League of Atlanta's annual reminder that spring, tank tops and gay boys are always a winning combination. READ MORE »
It's no secret that a queer crowd, brunch and cocktails put the fun in Sunday Funday. So Buckhead hot spot Whisky Mistress combined all of that and more into the Revival Drag Show. READ MORE »
Friends and supporters toasted Anne Barr – the force behind the Decatur Women's Sports League – into retirement recently, closing more than a decade of work creating spaces for lesbians across metro Atlanta to enjoy recreational sports. READ MORE »