Hello, weekend! It’s so good to see you. How you doin’? Nice to see you haven’t changed a bit, offering such a wide variety of LGBT gatherings, shows, parties and bar nights.
• Afternoon or evening? Broadway Series’ “The Wizard of Oz” @ Cobb Centre, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., “Bring It On: The Musical” @ Alliance Theatre, 2:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• You’ve heard gays recruit. Well, these guys do. Hotlanta Softball League Recruitment Party is the latest a long line of pre-season bashes for new members, this time @ New Order, 4 p.m.
• It’s getting hot in here. “Body & Soul” opening (top photo) @ pb&j gallery, 7 p.m. Ogle our preview of the photos in exhibit.
• Special guests. DJ Lydia Prim command performance @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., DJ Paulo (bottom photo) with Carioca @ Jungle, 10 p.m., Maria Gabriella Band @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m.
• You love the nightlife. Before you head out, click through every last scheduled event on Saturday’s entire LGBT bar and party calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Sunday Funday got its ante upped on Pride Weekend. The weekly indoor-outdoor festivities at Ten on the corner of 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue became a hub for the annual Atlanta Pride Parade. READ MORE »
If you’re LGBTQ in Atlanta, and you are honey, you already know every Friday is the place to go for a welcoming time of dudes, drinks and DJ beats. On Pride weekend, it’s time to turn it up. READ MORE »
A group of about two-dozen anti-LGBT protesters carried vulgar signs and taunted the Atlanta Pride parade on Sunday, using a bullhorn to urge “wicked, dirty homosexuals” to repent. READ MORE »
There’s just something about Atlanta Pride Weekend that draws out the bodies and presses them together more than any other event. Take Saturday at Jungle, where people and Pride packed the place. READ MORE »
It's just not Atlanta Pride if you don't jumpstart the weekend of rainbow celebrations with the kickoff party at the Georgia Aquarium. So thousands did just that on Friday. READ MORE »