Hello, weekend! It’s so good to see you. How you doin’? Nice to see you haven’t changed a bit, offering such a wide variety of LGBT gatherings, shows, parties and bar nights.
• Afternoon or evening? Broadway Series’ “The Wizard of Oz” @ Cobb Centre, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., “Bring It On: The Musical” @ Alliance Theatre, 2:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• You’ve heard gays recruit. Well, these guys do. Hotlanta Softball League Recruitment Party is the latest a long line of pre-season bashes for new members, this time @ New Order, 4 p.m.
• It’s getting hot in here. “Body & Soul” opening (top photo) @ pb&j gallery, 7 p.m. Ogle our preview of the photos in exhibit.
• Special guests. DJ Lydia Prim command performance @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., DJ Paulo (bottom photo) with Carioca @ Jungle, 10 p.m., Maria Gabriella Band @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m.
• You love the nightlife. Before you head out, click through every last scheduled event on Saturday’s entire LGBT bar and party calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Supporters of Lost N Found Youth enjoyed casino games and a night of fun to raised funds for the non-profit that cares for LGBT Atlanta's queer homeless youth. READ MORE »
Fed up with a system of gender-biased oppression that keeps every one of us down, here’s how female, male, non-binary, cis and trans folks can all be feminists and do better in our daily lives. READ MORE »
The jocks of the Atlanta Rainbow Trout and their not-so-gay allies splashed around the pool at Georgia Tech for the annual St. Nicholas SCM Invitational. READ MORE »
Queer organizers from multiple Atlanta's Queer Trans People of Color communities join forces for fundraising that 'won't confine our experience' to benefit underserved LGBTQ non-profits. READ MORE »
Either this foster dog mom was as homophobic as a straight person can get, or I was being paranoid that the adoption people were gas lighting me. Or both. Either way, I was getting that dog. READ MORE »