Hello, weekend! It’s so good to see you. How you doin’? Nice to see you haven’t changed a bit, offering such a wide variety of LGBT gatherings, shows, parties and bar nights.
• Afternoon or evening? Broadway Series’ “The Wizard of Oz” @ Cobb Centre, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., “Bring It On: The Musical” @ Alliance Theatre, 2:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• You’ve heard gays recruit. Well, these guys do. Hotlanta Softball League Recruitment Party is the latest a long line of pre-season bashes for new members, this time @ New Order, 4 p.m.
• It’s getting hot in here. “Body & Soul” opening (top photo) @ pb&j gallery, 7 p.m. Ogle our preview of the photos in exhibit.
• Special guests. DJ Lydia Prim command performance @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., DJ Paulo (bottom photo) with Carioca @ Jungle, 10 p.m., Maria Gabriella Band @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m.
• You love the nightlife. Before you head out, click through every last scheduled event on Saturday’s entire LGBT bar and party calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
With the lights up and out at Jungle and the future of gay dance clubs in question, meet the people in charge of some of the most popular gay bars and clubs, and let them welcome you in their own words. READ MORE »
Revolution and resistance are part and parcel of queer identity. While others learn to express non-traditional lives as opposition to the Trump regime, LGBTQ communities are already rolling with ours. READ MORE »
Another weekend, another packed-full Queer Agenda calendar the popping parties and people that make you pleased to participate. Step up as local LGBTQ venues roll out your red carpet. READ MORE »
So your bestie has a new love, only that new love is hitting on you bigtime. Which one do you talk to first, and how? You have issues. Advice from our Life Judge can help. READ MORE »
With the floor swept and the lights up on a new post-Jungle era, what’s next? A chat with Richard Cherskov about the demise of the club, and the future of Atlanta's LGBTQ nightlife. READ MORE »