Hello, weekend! It’s so good to see you. How you doin’? Nice to see you haven’t changed a bit, offering such a wide variety of LGBT gatherings, shows, parties and bar nights.
• Afternoon or evening? Broadway Series’ “The Wizard of Oz” @ Cobb Centre, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., “Bring It On: The Musical” @ Alliance Theatre, 2:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• You’ve heard gays recruit. Well, these guys do. Hotlanta Softball League Recruitment Party is the latest a long line of pre-season bashes for new members, this time @ New Order, 4 p.m.
• It’s getting hot in here. “Body & Soul” opening (top photo) @ pb&j gallery, 7 p.m. Ogle our preview of the photos in exhibit.
• Special guests. DJ Lydia Prim command performance @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., DJ Paulo (bottom photo) with Carioca @ Jungle, 10 p.m., Maria Gabriella Band @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m.
• You love the nightlife. Before you head out, click through every last scheduled event on Saturday’s entire LGBT bar and party calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Georgia Equality endorsed a batch of candidates in municipal races across Atlanta, reaffirming its support for Cathy Woolard's mayoral run and supporting some – but not all – LGBT candidates on the ballot. READ MORE »
An anchor of gay Atlanta nightlife is shutting its doors in November, with Jungle becoming the latest victim in a changing Cheshire Bridge Road. READ MORE »
No more hurricanes or earthquakes, please. Just the natural goodness of living out and proud on another event-packed weekend that hits LGBT Atlanta like an act of god to blow you away. READ MORE »
Bars across Atlanta will get to stay open an extra three hours on Sunday night of Pride weekend next month, continuing a tradition that pushes back last call for the big gay holiday weekend. READ MORE »
Pop singers Kylie Minogue and Robyn were celebrated late into the night on Saturday as LGBTQ Atlanta partied its way through another Icon at Jungle. READ MORE »