It had to happen: Monday came. But what isn’t written in stone is how you handle it. Make the most of Monday with a suggestion or two from today’s Gay Agenda LGBT-ATL events calendar.
• Eat well; do good. Miss Mona’s Atlanta Cotillion Chow Down II lets you eat up with a portion of your bill benefiting AID Atlanta @ Real Chow Baby, 6 p.m.
• What day is it? Monday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 7:15 p.m., Piano Monday (top photo) @ Mixx, 8 p.m., Monday Madness Industry Night @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and Monday Night Fever @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• Game on. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m., and Pool Tournament @ Cockpit, 8 p.m.
• Fuzzy wuzzy was a Bear Chest Night (bottom photo) @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
• Show. Down? Dragamundo @ Las Margaritas, 8:30p.m., and Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Sunday Funday got its ante upped on Pride Weekend. The weekly indoor-outdoor festivities at Ten on the corner of 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue became a hub for the annual Atlanta Pride Parade. READ MORE »
If you’re LGBTQ in Atlanta, and you are honey, you already know every Friday is the place to go for a welcoming time of dudes, drinks and DJ beats. On Pride weekend, it’s time to turn it up. READ MORE »
A group of about two-dozen anti-LGBT protesters carried vulgar signs and taunted the Atlanta Pride parade on Sunday, using a bullhorn to urge “wicked, dirty homosexuals” to repent. READ MORE »
There’s just something about Atlanta Pride Weekend that draws out the bodies and presses them together more than any other event. Take Saturday at Jungle, where people and Pride packed the place. READ MORE »
It's just not Atlanta Pride if you don't jumpstart the weekend of rainbow celebrations with the kickoff party at the Georgia Aquarium. So thousands did just that on Friday. READ MORE »