It had to happen: Monday came. But what isn’t written in stone is how you handle it. Make the most of Monday with a suggestion or two from today’s Gay Agenda LGBT-ATL events calendar.
• Eat well; do good. Miss Mona’s Atlanta Cotillion Chow Down II lets you eat up with a portion of your bill benefiting AID Atlanta @ Real Chow Baby, 6 p.m.
• What day is it? Monday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 7:15 p.m., Piano Monday (top photo) @ Mixx, 8 p.m., Monday Madness Industry Night @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and Monday Night Fever @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• Game on. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m., and Pool Tournament @ Cockpit, 8 p.m.
• Fuzzy wuzzy was a Bear Chest Night (bottom photo) @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
• Show. Down? Dragamundo @ Las Margaritas, 8:30p.m., and Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Joining Hearts kicked off its event season with Love on the Rocks on Sunday, shifting its annual Valentine's themed event to the Wimbish House on Peachtree Street. READ MORE »
Breaking up is hard to do, and every split feels like the worst one, ever. A look at what you can do, and what you should avoid, as The Q tries to apply some solutions as salve. READ MORE »
Out Atlanta counselor Alexandra Tyler presents her first in a series of enlightening articles exploring relationships between more than two people, this time on navigating expectations. READ MORE »
You tell yourself all kinds of stories about their behavior, but look around. We asked queer Atlantans how they knew their loved one was already all but gone. Here’s how you can tell. READ MORE »
Besides the MondoHomo festival in the mid-2000s, queer representation in Georgia bands has mostly been sparse over the decades. Now get ready for some Queercore. READ MORE »