It had to happen: Monday came. But what isn’t written in stone is how you handle it. Make the most of Monday with a suggestion or two from today’s Gay Agenda LGBT-ATL events calendar.
• Eat well; do good. Miss Mona’s Atlanta Cotillion Chow Down II lets you eat up with a portion of your bill benefiting AID Atlanta @ Real Chow Baby, 6 p.m.
• What day is it? Monday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 7:15 p.m., Piano Monday (top photo) @ Mixx, 8 p.m., Monday Madness Industry Night @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and Monday Night Fever @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• Game on. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m., and Pool Tournament @ Cockpit, 8 p.m.
• Fuzzy wuzzy was a Bear Chest Night (bottom photo) @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
• Show. Down? Dragamundo @ Las Margaritas, 8:30p.m., and Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Georgia School Superintendent Richard Woods – who last year blasted protections for transgender students – is again targeting LGBT students as he kicks off his re-election campaign. READ MORE »
It’s been an epic April of LGBT events in Atlanta. Well, hope you’re rested up, because it shows no signs of stopping. Close out the month with plays, parties and people every way you turn. READ MORE »
How do you ease into a long, hard weekend of partying for Atlanta Bear Pride? With the official Warm Up Party at Woofs, that’s how. READ MORE »
When bears head to the Jungle, there is bound to be good trouble. Dancing, cocktailing and late-night fun to celebrate Atlanta Bear Pride. READ MORE »
State Sen. William Ligon earned the scorn of lawmakers and progressives alike when his anti-LGBT antics killed a popular adoption bill in the Georgia legislature. Now, even Ligon's anti-gay political bedmates are criticizing him. READ MORE »