It had to happen: Monday came. But what isn’t written in stone is how you handle it. Make the most of Monday with a suggestion or two from today’s Gay Agenda LGBT-ATL events calendar.
• Eat well; do good. Miss Mona’s Atlanta Cotillion Chow Down II lets you eat up with a portion of your bill benefiting AID Atlanta @ Real Chow Baby, 6 p.m.
• What day is it? Monday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 7:15 p.m., Piano Monday (top photo) @ Mixx, 8 p.m., Monday Madness Industry Night @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and Monday Night Fever @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• Game on. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m., and Pool Tournament @ Cockpit, 8 p.m.
• Fuzzy wuzzy was a Bear Chest Night (bottom photo) @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
• Show. Down? Dragamundo @ Las Margaritas, 8:30p.m., and Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Men and women clad in Speedos and little else in freezing temperatures bared their holiday best Saturday for the 9th Annual Atlanta Santa Speedo Run. READ MORE »
The U.S. Supreme Court refused on Monday to hear the case of Jameka Evans, an Atlanta woman harassed and then fired from her job for being a lesbian. READ MORE »
Those gay male nuns you’ve noticed throughout Queer Atlanta are on a mission … from God? Goddess? The Queer Force? Whatever, let's just say that their hearts in the right place. READ MORE »
While you’re making lists and checking them twice, remember the worthy non-profits making life better for local LGBTQ people. Give these queer causes a gift that keeps giving all year. READ MORE »
Whether you're a woman who's girlfriend stepped out on you and flaunted it all over town, or you're considering sleeping with your 'slut-puppy' boss, Life Judge has answers in The Q. READ MORE »