• The Peach International Tennis Championships crowns its winners @ DeKalb Tennis Center. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• The Weekend Wind Down Splash pool party closes out the official Black Gay Pride events @ Grand Hyatt Atlanta. 1 p.m.
• Enjoy the food and cocktails of Labor Day cookouts @ Friends on Ponce (2 p.m.) and Mixx (6 p.m).
• Work those burly chests during Bear Chest Night @ Eagle. 10 p.m.
• Test your skills during the Big Fat Wii Party @ Mary’s. 10 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Whether it’s “wintery mix” shutting down the city, or our zany way of setting interstates on fire, Atlanta is going to Atlanta. Our transman with a plan says survival is a gift that's always on trend in ATL. READ MORE »
The holiday theme pop-up bar Miracle on Monroe. nestled snugly in Midtown Promenade adjacent to the art cinema and across from Apres Diem, could be the queerest thing you do this season. READ MORE »
Supporters of Lost N Found Youth enjoyed casino games and a night of fun to raised funds for the non-profit that cares for LGBT Atlanta's queer homeless youth. READ MORE »
Fed up with a system of gender-biased oppression that keeps every one of us down, here’s how female, male, non-binary, cis and trans folks can all be feminists and do better in our daily lives. READ MORE »
The jocks of the Atlanta Rainbow Trout and their not-so-gay allies splashed around the pool at Georgia Tech for the annual St. Nicholas SCM Invitational. READ MORE »