You can lead a horse to vacation, but you can’t make it last forever. Back to the grind, but you can soften the blow by looking forward to these local LGBT events.
• Treat them well and let them lead the way. Empowered Forum and Trans & Friends @ YouthPride (top photo). Both 6:30 p.m.
• If this is your first day back at work, you may never have needed a Happy Hour more. Margarita Mondays @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m. S.I.N. (Service Industry Night) @ Model T, 6 p.m. Karaoke with CJ @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m.
• Somebody’s going home extra pissed. Both undefeated, Boise State takes on TCU in the Fiesta Bowl @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Nothing makes us think of what drag queens do like sushi. Dragamaki (photo) while you eat @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m. More drag: Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m. Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m.
• There’s a full list of Monday bar nights, including but certainly not limited to Showtunes videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m., Sinful Trivia & Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts, 9:30 p.m. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Joel Kim Booster made his late-night debut on Conan, has been on Logo’s Comedy Cabaret, and his Comedy Central stand-up spcial drops like pants in a sex club Oct. 20. He's in Atlanta this week. READ MORE »
LGBT Atlanta celebrated its business leaders and corporate allies on Friday during the Community Awards Dinner from the Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. READ MORE »
Georgia Equality endorsed a batch of candidates in municipal races across Atlanta, reaffirming its support for Cathy Woolard's mayoral run and supporting some – but not all – LGBT candidates on the ballot. READ MORE »
An anchor of gay Atlanta nightlife is shutting its doors in November, with Jungle becoming the latest victim in a changing Cheshire Bridge Road. READ MORE »
No more hurricanes or earthquakes, please. Just the natural goodness of living out and proud on another event-packed weekend that hits LGBT Atlanta like an act of god to blow you away. READ MORE »