You can lead a horse to vacation, but you can’t make it last forever. Back to the grind, but you can soften the blow by looking forward to these local LGBT events.
• Treat them well and let them lead the way. Empowered Forum and Trans & Friends @ YouthPride (top photo). Both 6:30 p.m.
• If this is your first day back at work, you may never have needed a Happy Hour more. Margarita Mondays @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m. S.I.N. (Service Industry Night) @ Model T, 6 p.m. Karaoke with CJ @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m.
• Somebody’s going home extra pissed. Both undefeated, Boise State takes on TCU in the Fiesta Bowl @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Nothing makes us think of what drag queens do like sushi. Dragamaki (photo) while you eat @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m. More drag: Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m. Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m.
• There’s a full list of Monday bar nights, including but certainly not limited to Showtunes videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m., Sinful Trivia & Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts, 9:30 p.m. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
With the lights up and out at Jungle and the future of gay dance clubs in question, meet the people in charge of some of the most popular gay bars and clubs, and let them welcome you in their own words. READ MORE »
Revolution and resistance are part and parcel of queer identity. While others learn to express non-traditional lives as opposition to the Trump regime, LGBTQ communities are already rolling with ours. READ MORE »
Another weekend, another packed-full Queer Agenda calendar the popping parties and people that make you pleased to participate. Step up as local LGBTQ venues roll out your red carpet. READ MORE »
So your bestie has a new love, only that new love is hitting on you bigtime. Which one do you talk to first, and how? You have issues. Advice from our Life Judge can help. READ MORE »
With the floor swept and the lights up on a new post-Jungle era, what’s next? A chat with Richard Cherskov about the demise of the club, and the future of Atlanta's LGBTQ nightlife. READ MORE »