You can lead a horse to vacation, but you can’t make it last forever. Back to the grind, but you can soften the blow by looking forward to these local LGBT events.
• Treat them well and let them lead the way. Empowered Forum and Trans & Friends @ YouthPride (top photo). Both 6:30 p.m.
• If this is your first day back at work, you may never have needed a Happy Hour more. Margarita Mondays @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m. S.I.N. (Service Industry Night) @ Model T, 6 p.m. Karaoke with CJ @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m.
• Somebody’s going home extra pissed. Both undefeated, Boise State takes on TCU in the Fiesta Bowl @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Nothing makes us think of what drag queens do like sushi. Dragamaki (photo) while you eat @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m. More drag: Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m. Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m.
• There’s a full list of Monday bar nights, including but certainly not limited to Showtunes videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m., Sinful Trivia & Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts, 9:30 p.m. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
'Body & Soul' unveiled all of its sensual and sexy self on March 3 as the popular show held an opening reception at gay-owned pb&j gallery in Kirkwood. READ MORE »
Why are my fellow queers intent on setting me up with crazies and freaks – sorry, but these people are actually crazy and weird, they just are – who would never make a match for me. READ MORE »
From Hip Hop to House, Rock to Electronica, Techno to Synth Pop, local creative souls, chat about their music, and get their thoughts on Atlanta's scene and their place in it. READ MORE »
Another busy weekend of LGBT events means spring has officially sprung. Get ready to claim your piece of queer Atlanta’s overflowing offerings of parties, plays and people watching. READ MORE »
Moved to tears at a local screening with the cast, our reviewer hopes ATL becomes more like the one in that audience and in the film, and queer teens can hear more cheers in their lives. READ MORE »