You can lead a horse to vacation, but you can’t make it last forever. Back to the grind, but you can soften the blow by looking forward to these local LGBT events.
• Treat them well and let them lead the way. Empowered Forum and Trans & Friends @ YouthPride (top photo). Both 6:30 p.m.
• If this is your first day back at work, you may never have needed a Happy Hour more. Margarita Mondays @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m. S.I.N. (Service Industry Night) @ Model T, 6 p.m. Karaoke with CJ @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m.
• Somebody’s going home extra pissed. Both undefeated, Boise State takes on TCU in the Fiesta Bowl @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Nothing makes us think of what drag queens do like sushi. Dragamaki (photo) while you eat @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m. More drag: Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m. Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m.
• There’s a full list of Monday bar nights, including but certainly not limited to Showtunes videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m., Sinful Trivia & Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts, 9:30 p.m. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Fun, frustrating and fearful. I never thought I'd be looking at this age, but since I am, I commit to look beyond the surface and not value wrapping over content. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s favorite glow-in-the-dark body paint party WackedOutBlackOut returned to My Sister’s Room on Saturday courtesy of host Wussy Mag. READ MORE »
DJ Diablo Rojo's popular quarterly party series ManShaft was back at Heretic on Saturday, and the boys reported to duty in military gear as ordered to mark the occasion. READ MORE »
After six long months away, popular long-running drag show Stars of the Century makes its Memorial Day return at its new home, Heretic. The show ended after Jungle closed last November. READ MORE »
The hookup was all good. Now you're all in, but are they? What happens when three Q readers who want more find out that their objects of affection might just be hittin' it and quittin' it? READ MORE »