• The Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce hosts one of its Business Builder Luncheons @ Vinocity Wine Bar. 11:55 a.m.
• Knomie Moore headlines My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs or there’s bingo @ Woofs. 7 p.m.
• Social Tuesdays takes its evening of cocktails and conversation to Vickery’s Crescent Avenue Bar. 7 p.m.
• Kitty LeClaw is on hand for karaoke @ Blake’s. 10 p.m.
• Mary Edith Pitts (photo) hosts Drag All Stars @ Burkharts. 11 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Georgia Voice honored scores of LGBTQ ATL faves on Thursday night at the publication’s annual Best of Atlanta awards. READ MORE »
A gay Atlanta chiropractor is facing scrutiny for financially supporting Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp – the same man who as Georgia Secretary of State regulates the massage clinics he owns that have faced sexual assault complaints. READ MORE »
Whether you're attending Atlanta's annual pool party, or watching from the air-conditioned comfort of your newsfeed, take a shot each time you encounter these sure bets. READ MORE »
An Atlanta-based federal appeals court rejected the case of a Clayton County man who sued his employers when he was fired for being gay. READ MORE »
'I’m a pocket queer. Almost everything I can do for myself, of course, and I get insulted when others assume I’m helpless.' What he can and can't do in this week's advice column. READ MORE »