• The Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce hosts one of its Business Builder Luncheons @ Vinocity Wine Bar. 11:55 a.m.
• Knomie Moore headlines My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs or there’s bingo @ Woofs. 7 p.m.
• Social Tuesdays takes its evening of cocktails and conversation to Vickery’s Crescent Avenue Bar. 7 p.m.
• Kitty LeClaw is on hand for karaoke @ Blake’s. 10 p.m.
• Mary Edith Pitts (photo) hosts Drag All Stars @ Burkharts. 11 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Thousands of people took part in the 28th Annual AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run on Sunday to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for AID Atlanta and 10 other local non-profits battling HIV. READ MORE »
When an anti-LGBTQ adoption bill passed in the state Senate this year, it became personal for Adam Bridges, a gay business owner running for a state House seat in Rincon. READ MORE »
Over a year after being established, a committee tasked with addressing HIV in Fulton County finally held its inaugural meeting. But the panel includes just one person openly living with HIV. READ MORE »
In addition to hosts AID Atlanta, these LGBTQ and queer-inclusive orgs are scheduled to walk proud for your worthy donations at AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run on Sunday, Oct. 21. READ MORE »
First-time candidate Jen Slipakoff is running for a state House seat in Cobb for several reasons, but the initial motivation was to protect the rights of her transgender daughter and LGBTQ people across Georgia. READ MORE »