• Responses vary to Wednesday’s planned “Day Without a Gay.”
• Are too many gays spoiling ‘A Day Without a Gay’?
• Jeff Garcia ‘loves to date hot quarterbacks.’
• Newt: my ‘gay fascism’ comments were ‘narrowly focused.’
• Marcus Lloyd strips down to underwear for new polaroids. (photo)
• Essay contest gives high schoolers chance to explore intersection of federal courts and education.
• Prop 8 approval leads to closure of gay publication in Los Angeles.
• A collection of news and fun stuff in the LGBT parenting roundup.
• Marriage Poll! (because it worked out so well last time).
• An attack on love.
Wussy was back with another hot event on Tuesday as they presented two screenings of “Romeo + Juliet” starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes. READ MORE »
A bill that would make it easier for HIV-positive Medicaid recipients to receive the most effective medications may soon see a vote by the full Georgia House. READ MORE »
Transgender and nonbinary folks share their thoughts on the best things about coming out, overcoming the fear of the unknown, and setting themselves free to be. READ MORE »
LGBTQs and allies filled up drag dining venue Lips on Tuesday to help pets in need — and play a little bingo while they’re at it. READ MORE »
A gay Atlanta nightlife fixture that closed last November after over 25 years in business has reopened in the former home of another gay bar. READ MORE »